John Wayne is the Duke. Elvis is the King.

John Wayne's Holster: What Classic Movie Best Describes You?
John Wayne's Holster
Visit my main blog at Monkey Wrench Revival. Visit my birdwatching blog at The Birding Nerd.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

What Classic Movie Best Describes You?

Here's a interesting test that identifies the classic movie that best describes your personality. Check it out here. There is also a Famous Leader test on the same page.

I took the test. Turns out that I am most like Platoon



I also took the Famous Leader test. It turn out that I am most like Hitler.



Boy I feel better now...I think!?

Thanks to El Capitan for the links.

4 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Roy said...

Yikes! I have not had time to take the test yet due to finals, but now I am worried.

 
At 12:15 PM, Anonymous chris said...

don't know how i am connected with both the godfather and mother theresa - but maybe it's the catholic italian in me that brings them together. guess i'm a compassionate, sympathetic gangsta!

 
At 5:09 AM, Anonymous Country Gal said...

Thanks for the test links. I am an Easy Rider and Hitler. I did only answer the 9 question quiz version.

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous El Capitan said...

I came out as The Godfather, but I'm too much of a wimp to take the leadership test. Might be Mother Theresa or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home