John Wayne is the Duke. Elvis is the King.

John Wayne's Holster: Joshua Tree
John Wayne's Holster
Visit my main blog at Monkey Wrench Revival. Visit my birdwatching blog at The Birding Nerd.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Joshua Tree

I visited the San Diego area last week for a genomics conference. I presented some of my cocoa research there. The conference was OK, but I have been to better ones. Took some time off to visit Joshua Tree. It was a great experience. We drove around for quite awhile but we couldn't find Bono. Anyway, the Joshua Trees and Cholla cacti and rocky landscape are incredible. If you are ever in the LA or SD area, make it a point to stop by. You can even stop by the Joshua Tree Inn and visit the room where Gram Parsons died.



.

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm of to Joshua Tree inn to stay in Grams room in June. Cant wait.
Ill update on my return with pics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home